Click on any of the questions below for your answer.
- Are the Sendsteps products available in all countries?
- Are the Sendsteps products case sensitive?
- Do participants pay for the submitted messages via Sendsteps products?
- How are phone numbers of participants processed?
- How does Sendsteps guarantee anonymity?
- How many TXT messages can be send in before the system will become overloaded?
- How will my audience know how to send a message?
- Is it possible to change the design of the Sendsteps slides?
- Is it possible to submit with international numbers?
- Is it possible to use Send2Vote and Send2Stage on my Mac Book?
- What do I need in order to use Sendsteps?
- What is a keyword?
- What is an activation code?
- What is the difference between a free session and a credit session?
*Vote via Send2vote
- How do I make sure that the votes are integrated into my presentation and that results are visible?
- How long will it take before the results are visible on the screen?
- How many answers can you insert per statement/question?
- How will the results be displayed?
- Is it possible to add statements to my PowerPoint presentation, save the presentation on a USB and then open it on another computer?
- Is it possible to display the results of the questions/statements later?
- Is it possible to start a previous presentation that already included votes from the audience?
- Is there a minimum number of responses necessary to show the results on the screen?
- What is the advantage over using voting machines?
- Will all results be stored and is it possible to share them with others afterwards?