Why these interactive workspaces value engagement?
Basically every gathering of stakeholders or employees gives an opportunity for interaction. And with it an opportunity to create value. A vision that is shared and carried by all three interviewed companies. It offers great chances to:
- … collect data from everyone
- … increase response rates on questions, surveys
- … get to the core by allowing anonymous participation
- … cut travel costs by facilitating online participation
- … safe time by handy stored data on individual and group level
- … create content to be used for new actions
How these interactive workspaces apply engagement?
There’s many forms to think of in which you can apply audience interaction. VodafoneZiggo uses Sendsteps to facilitate interaction during employee meetings, whereas BCG collects valuable data during client sessions. Other meetings to which you can apply audience engagement are:
- Training sessions
- Townhall meetings
- Quarterly / Yearly Results
- Recruitment events
- Boardroom meetings
- Shareholder meetings
- Webinars & Hybrid events
- Playing a quiz
Each meeting requires its own approach if it concerns the type and timing of these questions and how to deal with the outcome of the questions. The better prepared, the more valuable the outcome of your interactive session will be.
Contact us and book a demo. Our Customer Success Manager Nandi will share some best practises with you! Explore with her how Sendsteps can boost the interaction at your workspace too!