A CEO, manager or team leader who wants to know what’s really going on in her company, or on her team, can set up a Zoom meeting, or BSD (before social distancing) can take to the board room or breakroom and announce the latest company or team news. However, that doesn’t necessarily mean she’ll know what her employees or team members really think about what she’s saying. People act very differently when asked to speak about their opinions in groups than they do when they can speak freely and anonymously, without fear of repercussions.
Using the Sendsteps Q&A feature, the manager or team leader, shares her message in a short speech and then asks her employees, or team members, if they have any questions. But first, she makes sure to let them know that their questions are completely anonymous, and that their voices are valued and appreciated.
At Sendsteps we’ve seen that every time, both in groups small and large, it only takes a couple of minutes to get the group going, but once the ball gets rolling, people quickly send in their questions and feedback. The employees feel comfortable, and empowered, to speak up and share his opinion.
How to get started using our Sendsteps PowerPoint add-in (PC only)
- Sign up for FREE and download the add-in (download page will pop up automatically)
- Click install the add-in and wait until it loads the first presentation automatically
- Then press the button in the Sendsteps ribbon in the top-left corner (Add question) and select Quiz (first button on top left corner) on the pop-up and fill in the question and the possible answers
- You can fully adjust your presentation; from different fonts, colors, adding your company logo/brand etc.
- Click ‘Start session’ (the play button in the Sendsteps ribbon) and then “Start slideshow”
How to get started using only a browser
- Go to quiz.sendsteps.com
- Create an account FREE of charge
- Type in the first question with the possible answers and select one/more of the answers correctly
- Click the ‘Present Slideshow’ button