A quiz? Yes, did you know you can easily create one with Sendsteps? The free version of the Sendsteps PowerPoint software allows you to invite 20 of your team members. So there you go! Spend 15 minutes or so on formulating the silliest and most intriguing questions and then open your PowerPoint;
1. Download Sendsteps PowerPoint tool
2. Add your questions and answer options
3. Switch on the non-anonymous functionality via your Sendsteps Dashboard
4. Let your team respond to the questions via smartphone
5. Follow the individual results via your Sendsteps Dashboard
You’re about to let your friendly competition begin! Not productive? Then you clearly haven’t played a team quiz before! You’ll notice it will spark the team spirit. Now, let us help you with the first question:
What is Japanese Sake made from? A] Grain B] Rice C] Flower D] Potatoes
Need more inspiration for quiz questions? Have a look here: a website with hundreds of questions about nature, film, culture, food and so on. Be aware you can easily lose yourself here. Enough inspiration? Time to get the beer cold, the volume up and to start setting up your Friday afternoon quiz!
PS: Sake is made of rice – cheers!